Jason would love to work with your teachers or conference!
Jason is available to provide keynote address for conferences, workshops or trainings to any education or technology audiences. A detailed list of past presentations appears in his CV, including topics as diverse as:
- “Rapid Change: What can Thomas Jefferson, Osama Bin Laden and the Roman Forum Tell Us About the Changing Classroom Landscape?”
- “Finding Grey in a Technicolor World: Finding Balance in our Current Learning Landscape”
Conference Breakout Sessions and Workshops
Jason is available to present a variety of breakout sessions at conference of all shapes and sizes. A detailed list of past presentations appears in his CV (see the menu above), but recent topics include:
- “Upping your Online Assessment Game with Technology”
- “Social Media Strategies for School Administrators”
- “Google Classroom: a Simply Elegant Online Classroom Tool”
I am comfortable on all modern platforms (and use a diverse mix of devices to keep fresh on trends), including Google Apps for Education, Microsoft 365 for Education, Apple (OSX and iOS), Android and Windows and have given trainings and sessions on SmartBoards, SmartAMP, Microsoft Office, Evernote, Schoology, Edmodo and Moodle.
I am happy to custom develop a specific training, session or workshop to meet your needs. Please contact me for more information!
Want to Know More? Let’s Talk!
You can contact me directly by filling out the contact form below, or leave a message for me at 406-480-6343.